St Marks provides a unique treatment facility in the top of the south, based on therapeutic community concepts with a strong family/whanau emphasis. We are funded by the Ministry of Health as a non government organization.
St Marks Provides:
- Adult Residential Treatment
- Adult Crisis Respite Care for Nelson Marlborough Clients
- Supportive Detoxification for Nelson Marlborough Clients
- 7 days a week. 24 hour support by on-site staff
- Strong emphasis on a family atmosphere and the Te Whare, Tapa Wha model of health.
- Trained professional staff
- Individual and group counselling
- Therapeutic Community concepts